The Joy of the Lord is My Strength

Discussions on grieving infant death & stillbirth; only the strength of the Lord makes it possible to tell the tale...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

After Being Absent

Yikes! It's been a while since I got over here. The stupid computer died and I've been terribly distracted. No time for free time writing. I've been bummed about my journal lately too. This gal who means well had to post to every single thing I write. I really don't want all her long-winded responses. Can't I just write my thoughts without her pats on the back? I don't sense that she "gets it" and yet she speaks of herself as if she does. And then I'll find a lot of my writing paraphrased in her own journal. She can't write as well as me, but she seeks to sound very much like me. It bugs for certain.

I was also bugged by a gal in the buddy group who hasn't been by since she came up pg. She had to say she's still around ovusoft and she just had to take a break from us, but any who want to visit her in her journal are welcome. Fuck off. Gosh she bummed me out. I have a feeling she bummed out several gals cuz none of them have responded to her even though she reposted herself. If you don't want to be part of the buddy group, then don't. But don't come in and butt your nose in and tell us you've been enjoying your morning sickness and just can't stand the likes of our grieving. Women.

The computer is nicely restored. I spent a huge chunk of Anne's money that I didn't want to--cried about it for days. I want her account to grow, not buy stupid things like new computers. I just bought a new computer in February 2004--wtf??? They're too expensive to be so disposable! Grrrr.

Anyway, needed to come and vent some buddy group crap. I need to get emails caught up on and letters written. For some reason I'm stuck to the chair and can't get motivated. I need to do another lesson in Isaiah 28 too. Slowly slowly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home