The Joy of the Lord is My Strength

Discussions on grieving infant death & stillbirth; only the strength of the Lord makes it possible to tell the tale...

Monday, June 12, 2006

Manic Moody Monday

My body is so unwell. I'm swollen and bloated. I need to remember my midol and an antihystamine.
I did virtually nothing today. I caught up with email and ovuland and then took a shower. I went back to sleep until Brian got home. I've not felt well for days. There's a lot of hard pressure in my deep middle. I'm thinking ovaries are moving around swelling and stimming. I can only imagine what my innards look like.
I've been struggling so badly in heart, mind and body. I feel markedly insane. I don't know what to do to change the downward spiral of depression and illheath. Please God give me some sort of physical healing that allows me to get a better move on. Help me be more productive with my writing time. Help me remember to get outside and enjoy the flowers a little more too. Help me Lord; restore to me the joy of Thy salvation and uphold me with Thy free spirit. Please Lord, as you restored David and prospered him, please do so for me as well. Thank you Lord Jesus for saving me. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home