The Joy of the Lord is My Strength

Discussions on grieving infant death & stillbirth; only the strength of the Lord makes it possible to tell the tale...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Happy 21st Anniversary

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well, we don't have much to show for our time: one grown son and two baby girls in the cemetery. But we made it without homicide or suicide, and we're not drinkers. Not bad, all things considered.

It's been such a sad couple of days. Father's Day was just so bitter for me. I'm so angry that Anne had to die; that God wrote such a shitty plan for me. I mean, come on--cut me a break! To top it off, my journal this morning was just not what I wanted to hear from someone who certainly has no clue about what my life might be like. Brian & I discussed it and came to the conclusion that she'd never stomach the shoes I've been wearing; ever. Why God didn't I get a happy baby ending? Why did you take her from me too? Please help me get through the next couple of weeks without hurting myself; please...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home