The Joy of the Lord is My Strength

Discussions on grieving infant death & stillbirth; only the strength of the Lord makes it possible to tell the tale...

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tales of a Turtlebird

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Goodness gracious this site has been giving me grief. I had a whole post typed out and it crashed. Then it won't let me post a photo. Then I got a tinypic code and it crashed on me again. All I was trying to do was talk about how much I've been writing lately in reference to faith and forgiveness. A friend got one of those lightbulb experiences about an abortion she had years ago, and it's inspired her to see the grace of God in a whole new way. I tribute that to Him and the grace He's given me as I've told Abigail and Anne's story. It's been incredibly moving for my heart to think of my girls as having helped save someone. They'd give their lives to save someone; they would be happy they've had such an impact on the world. Thank you God for hurting me so good.

Anyway, all my writing has convinced me that I need to get on my Isaiah blog, so these people here at blogger better get their problems ironed out. I also need a stronger body to be able to withstand the extra computer time. I finally find a life work that I enjoy and yet it hurts my body when I'm not careful. I've got lunch tomorrow with the family, so I won't have time to work on my lessons till the weekend. I think I'll start with God the Creator. We have to start at the very beginning to establish sovereignty. From there I'll move on to Eve and how her Curse has impacted my life. There will be lots of lessons that come from that. I think I'll use my journal here to get my ideas outlined. Please no blog crashes...

Give me strength and health, Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home