The Joy of the Lord is My Strength

Discussions on grieving infant death & stillbirth; only the strength of the Lord makes it possible to tell the tale...

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Weary Winter Weekend



It's been a clipart sort of day. Yahoo mail has been backlogged, so it's given me a chance to get caught up on correspondence & blogging. Funny thing is that even though I've had the time to write, and even the gumption to do some typing... I haven't really had much to say. I've been hormonal and grieved. What's new, right?

This week I got quarterly taxes done, the bills paid and the laundry completed. I even did some cleaning on the kitchen and part of the bathroom. I have a new exercise video that I've been meaning to get to. I wish I could get addicted to exercise...

I ordered a couple new Mary Engelbreit calendars for 2007. Yes, I know I'm running a little late... I'm hoping to scan a bunch of calendar prints for my clipart groups to play with. I'm still so newbie at PSP, but my email buddies will appreciate the scans once I get them done. I've always loved Marjolein Bastin, but I discovered Mary Engelbreit not long after Abigail died. My first calendar of hers was 2004--the year we tried for and were pregnant with Anne. I have several Marjolein calendars from years prior that I need to dig up as well--and lots of beautiful greeting cards... I just need the energy to stand at the scanner for a couple of hours!

And I did work a little more on my PSP tags. I made a couple of simple butterfly ones that I need to deliver. I need to figure out font color, layering and how to add animation/glitter. I feel so behind with technology. I need some online classes or tutorials. I need to learn my webdesign program too--yes, more of that being behind on way too many things. To be certain, my "behind" has gotten just a little too big to manage--I'm working on fixing that. I just don't quite know how. Maybe my doctor's appt on Monday will help me have some answers for feeling better. To Feel Better=To Get More Done. And that would mean multiplied contentedness and a better handle on grieving with more options for moving forward. Everyone wins.

If I could start a new career, I'd publish a couple books on grieving baby death. I'd learn all manner of graphic arts and webdesign--at least the basics of html (which still seems to allude me no matter how hard I study). This grieving thing has really interfered with my ability to concentrate and learn. I feel like I spin and get no where. But I persevere. I will get there. Off to practice my PSP

Blank_Cardnials1.gif

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home