The Joy of the Lord is My Strength

Discussions on grieving infant death & stillbirth; only the strength of the Lord makes it possible to tell the tale...

Monday, January 15, 2007

Great Groaning Grrrr

I'm so bummed. Well, I'll get over it, I guess. But I'm still bummed. I organized all my clipart hosting and broke many of my direct codes. I knew I was doing it; I thought it was for old stuff that didn't matter--what was I thinking?

As it turns out, I messed up many pages in my journal of Abigail's third birthday and the holiday season---ugh! I guess I'll live. Does it really matter to anyone but me? After this last week in my journal, I've concluded that it doesn't matter anyway.

I've got all the best birthday & holiday pix uploaded to yahoo, so I have that there even if I did ruin it all on my journal pages. And let's face it: no one gives a crap about a bunch of cemetery fotos but me anyway.

The pages go on and who looks back anyway? I'll repost the important things, eventually. I suppose I could go back and replace all my photo codes, but what a pain. So for now I let it go and embrace yet another aspect of loss that's associated with my baby. I seem to live my life doing things I wish I could undo--things with permanent detriment that can't really be fixed.

Gearing up for another hard week. Returning smoochies for my special angels out there... you know who you are...
angelhugs.gif

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home