The Joy of the Lord is My Strength

Discussions on grieving infant death & stillbirth; only the strength of the Lord makes it possible to tell the tale...

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Voice of Victory


What a busy day. Several weeks ago an assortment of families were chosen as beta testers for a new trisomy 18 webpage launch. They set us on a task of creating a "legacy page" for our trisomy child. Today we had a conference call with the Trisomy 18 Foundation and the webhosting service that's provided the webpage program. They took note of all our set-up & instructions feedback, and thanked us for helping them. They'll use our pages as a feature to the general public when the Trisomy Foundation unrolls the new feature sometime in March 2007. You can visit Anne's pre-liminary site here:
I'm still in the editing mode since we've been asked to try some new things over the next few weeks while they work on adjusting design issues on their end. We'll conference again before everything's a final fly. It's taking me the better part of two years to find my voice in telling about Anne's life & death. But doing this project has been incredible for putting our testimony together. I know God will do amazing things with all we've been through. My children's lives have been important in spite of longevity; in spite of man's political culture of death. I may never be able to give Abigail's silent cry such a professional outreach for medical reform, but at least I can speak out on behalf of Anne.
I love them both so very very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home