The Joy of the Lord is My Strength

Discussions on grieving infant death & stillbirth; only the strength of the Lord makes it possible to tell the tale...

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Typical Tearful Tuesday

Too fun. Found this great blogroll (less calories than jellyrolls)! I've been enjoyed branching out within my Internet communities. Heck, I may get my writing material together for that book afterall. Wouldn't that be a hoot...

I studied and did homework in Romans chapter 5. Then I turned my attention to Nehemiah. I'll put together an article for Isaiah Twenty Eight later in the week. The Lord has been avidly collecting a wealth of my tears for His tear bottle, but alas He draws me close...

Psalm 56:8
You keep track of all my sorrows.
You have collected all my tears in your bottle.
You have recorded each one in your book. NLT

1 Comments:

At Wed Nov 08, 04:43:00 AM, Blogger michele said...

Thanks for the post and welcome to the blogroll.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home