The Joy of the Lord is My Strength

Discussions on grieving infant death & stillbirth; only the strength of the Lord makes it possible to tell the tale...

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I'm Fine; No Really, I'm Fine...

Worked on my letters & tags group today--the ladies are making all sorts of new fun things for the holiday season. My clipart folder is in such disarray from all my saves/edits. I'll work on cleaning it up this week so I can get it all uploaded to my photobucket gallery. It's so handy to have them host all my codes & stuff--found lots of new tags for friends too.

Cycle day 3 of a 28-day cycle. The cycle was annovulatory, but at least it was on time. The swelling & edema have been so crippling, I thought for sure that I'd be on another endless cycle. I quit the synthroid last week cuz I felt like I was standing at death's door--very scary shortness of breath & other terrible reactions. My thyroid may need medicating, but the medication has proven NOT to be the answer. Back to the doctor I go. This PCOS health deterioration bites so badly I can't stand it. But I'm working on it; I will not go down without a fight--just wish I didn't have to fight so hard for what other people seem to have handed to them with ease. I suppose it's easy for others to pass on pat-on-the-back platitudes when life's battles aren't so overwhelming. Wish I could trade skin with folks for a few minutes. So few could handle my life.

At least I got to sit with my baby girls in the sunshiney breeze this afternoon. With the time change, it's been a while since we could stop & see them in the day light. All we've had time for are drive-by waves & blown kisses as we're coming home in the dark. The dark makes it nice to be able to see their solar twinkle lights all lit up, but then it's too dark & cold to stop. The breezy chill this afternoon made it hard to stay very long, but Brian trimmed unruly lawn and we enjoyed our time with them. Abigail's chimes sound so pretty in the chilly autumn breeze. I miss her so much. My love for her has grown immeasurably. The love we share is a special salve to my broken heart. Now if it will heal the aging body that groans...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home