The Joy of the Lord is My Strength

Discussions on grieving infant death & stillbirth; only the strength of the Lord makes it possible to tell the tale...

Monday, November 06, 2006

Bob Bob Bobbin' on Heaven's Door

Been working on blog spots a good portion of the day--many sites are not as user friendly as they charge you for. So far, I like this spot the best. But I also set up a 360' blog on Yahoo--it seems to have nice features making it work well with my photo album and other yahoo groups that I rarely have time to visit.

My clipart & name-tag group has been so awesome this weekend--they've been making all sorts of fun new things for the holidays. I've got so much to sort and put in proper folders. Fun computer stuff to decorate blogs and pass on to friends--some very cute name-tags.

Worked on my BSF homework. I need to do an entry over on Isaiah Twenty Eight in reference to some of the incredible things God's been teaching me. Romans is such an amazing study. And even though this is my second time through it, it's like it's all brand new. Every time I read Romans there's something new that comes to light. Grace, grace, God's grace...

Got a new batch of bobbling turtles from a new ebay buddy I found. Some of them are for me and some are for my Anne's headstone--they bobble in the wind so sweetly. They're all so very cute! I had an opportunity to tell her about Anne and how she's my little Turtlebird. Where would I be with out eBay as my friend? I even bid on a china doll this evening--I thought it was too good to be true! It was only $112 with 45 seconds left to go. It was a lovely antique piece--big 27" with cloth body and leather boots. I got outbid, and then she got outbid and the doll finally closed at $160. Rats. Oh well. Half the fun is the hunt.

It's time to get the holiday decorations out of their bins. Abigail & Anne were whispering jingle bell tunes, telling me that it's time for nativities and holly berries. I've got my cards and my little gift inserts, now I just need to get them addressed and mailed--oh and order some wonderful new snowflake stamps! I love the new snowflakes!

I've got a desk that's in bad disarray, summer teddies that need packing away, and a new month of bills to get out of the way. My Butterfly Girl will be three in exactly a month. What a whirlwind of time has zoomed by--like a tornado where the outer layer takes everything and demolishes it. All the while the inner core is as quiet & calm, as if none of it was happening. Yes. My life has been like a tornado these last few years. No longer can I say it's been a "couple." We've moved on to "few" and soon it will turn to "several"-- amazing how fast it moves on while seeming to stand still. Welcome to my Twilight Zone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home