The Joy of the Lord is My Strength

Discussions on grieving infant death & stillbirth; only the strength of the Lord makes it possible to tell the tale...

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Making it Through Another Anniversary...



It was four years ago that we conceived our sweetie Anne. We conceived her Labor Day weekend, 2004. We buried her Independence Day weekend, 2005--not enough time with her AT ALL!!!

Today was especially riddled with grieving. I've been sick, so that hasn't helped. Sometimes I just miss them like crazy. Other times it's as if it's all a dream.

I cried a lot today. I cried a lot yesterday too. I've cried a lot this entire summer.

I bought some beautiful photographs off Etsy--cemetery statuary. I will upload and post later--such beautiful expressions of grief. No one invests in cemetery statuaries anymore.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home