The Joy of the Lord is My Strength

Discussions on grieving infant death & stillbirth; only the strength of the Lord makes it possible to tell the tale...

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Checking In

imissyou.gif picture by vickienadine

How fast a month will zoom by. I've been absent from writing. I'll catch up with that soon enough. I decided to dig deeper into this PSP graphics thing and really make a go of it. I've worked countless hours sorting gobs of jpg, gif, png, tub and psp files. I bundled some of it up and moved it to my other hard drive so I could ease up the load on my main drive. I can't believe how disheveled everything was. I had so many zillions of images that needed sorting &/or deleteing. Now that I'm relatively caught up with that, I've got another zillion emails that I've saved with the intention of gleaning more images to save. I'm sure most of it will get dumped, but I'm determined to get through it before the Labor Day season change embarks. Come hell or high water, I WILL get organized and more on task. Depression's a bitch, but I'm determined to battle it like a warrior of Salvation. God will NOT be mocked, and I'm determined with my whole heart to prove His Victory to be True!

So I've beem MIA from many of my watering holes; unable to say in words all that befalls us. We're in a very bad patch whereby every aspect of our lives are being attacked. Nevertheless, I am fully persuaded that what He first began, He will see through to completion. Be Back Soon...

bittyangel2.gif picture by vickienadine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home