The Joy of the Lord is My Strength

Discussions on grieving infant death & stillbirth; only the strength of the Lord makes it possible to tell the tale...

Saturday, February 07, 2009

One of My Pink Snowflake Sweeties



I've been getting to know this new Nikon Coolpix that I got before Christmas. My sweet little Minolta just took too many bangs and bumps, and was never quite the same after being repaired.

So I got a new camera, and I've just had the hardest time getting good shots with it. I miss my Abigail camera--that's what I call my old Minolta cuz I bought it shortly after she died (how I wish we'd thought to buy it before she died). I took so many good photos with that camera.

Sadly, this Coolpix seems more about the advertizing hype than actual photo quality (sort of like this new political administration).

Anyway, I uploaded a few to my Flickr just so I wouldn't miss any seasons in the cemetery. The bulbs around the girls' headstones are pushing their way to the surface, so that's a good sign that spring is on its way...




more pix here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home