The Joy of the Lord is My Strength

Discussions on grieving infant death & stillbirth; only the strength of the Lord makes it possible to tell the tale...

Thursday, February 05, 2009

My Life of Blythe


Friendly Freckles has come @Gg!!, originally uploaded by Pon_ne.

I've fallen in love with Blythe dolls, and have been visiting ebay for fashion shoes and such. This isn't my doll or photo, but I did recently purchase one just like her and am awaiting her arrival. I've had quite the day or two dealing with a couple of Hong Kong sellers that have proven quite frustrating. One raised the shipping price AFTER the auction ended--had to call her on that. Then another didn't actually have an item--they found this out AFTER I'd paid them. I won't mention that they got my paypal last week and are just now getting around to packing my order and thus finding out they didn't actually have the inventory. UGH! I've never given negative feedback in all my ebay career, but this one just may pop the cherry!

Nonetheless, I suppose I should be excited about my new dollies to play dress up with. I can't wait to play camera and tea parties wtih them. Even dh has expressed an interest--there's a toy collector in us both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home