The Joy of the Lord is My Strength

Discussions on grieving infant death & stillbirth; only the strength of the Lord makes it possible to tell the tale...

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Saturday's Suffering Sorrow

I've had a hard time shaking the bummers. I posted a little bit in my buddy group, but then a new pgcy announcement overshadowed my pity party, so I rather sulked back into my corner. I swear there's only a couple that even read my posts anyway. But I don't want to whine about my feelings of isolation and abandonment. I've been pouring my loneliness into the girls. I found a wonderful site for free website hosting, so I've been getting those up & going.
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/abigailfrances
and
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/anneelisebacon

This morning gave off a distinct autumn vibrance--the season of Abigail has arrived. The sound of the drying leaves blowing in the chill grey breeze; the pipe organ chimes up high in the trees capturing the voice of winter on its way; the grey hazy color of the sky; the musty fragrance of summer heading south, and the chill of frost on its way...

She was supposed to come and bless our lives. Her precious dark haired little self was supposed to come in time for Christmas and give us a gift from God Himself. But He took that special Christmas package back and kept it unto Himself. He left us with the autumn winter and the cold grey chill of a season forever engraved upon my heart as Abigail Weather.