The Joy of the Lord is My Strength

Discussions on grieving infant death & stillbirth; only the strength of the Lord makes it possible to tell the tale...

Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Double Rainbow Day



We had a nice rain storm this afternoon. There was a lovely double rainbow that came of it. Once the torrents stopped, the western sun streamed through the dark clouds like rays of God's glory. It was quite beautiful. I also snapped a bunch of pix of Abigail's butterfly blossoms on her guara plant, but I've not uploaded those yet.

Things are much improved with house & home. I'm proud of Ben's efforts to prepare himself for his upcoming exams. All any of us can do is our best and go from there....

1 Comments:

At Sun May 31, 08:08:00 AM, Anonymous Kelli said...

Hello, my name is Kelli. I want to encourage you in continuing to have faith. I want you to know I have put your family on my prayer list. I can't imagine the depth of sorrow you are going through. It sounds like your husband and son are not handling their sorrow at all well. Anger is such an easier emotion to feel than sad, for a man. I have been journaling and writing (I don't write half as well as you do, but I know the Holy Spirit is in it) I have a web site and It is all about having a Godly self esteem, and who you are in Christ, and how much He loves you. It started out as a Diet Bible study, but it's more about learning to love yourself the way God wants you to. You may not need the diet part, but I have lost a lot of weight, and food has become a non-issue for me.

http://www.flowersoverthewall.com

Love, Kelli

 

Post a Comment

<< Home