The Joy of the Lord is My Strength

Discussions on grieving infant death & stillbirth; only the strength of the Lord makes it possible to tell the tale...

Monday, September 29, 2008

Treasures In Heaven

Treasures In HeavenWell, I'm nearly done. I just have to put together a user-friendly shopping cart and upload a bunch of pix. I got the inspiration to do memory bracelets from the girls. I love Swarovski crystals and truth be told, I've made some really beautiful bracelets since the girls passed away. I credit Abigail for encouraging me not to sell myself short. She whispered to my heart that my bracelets are most definitely worthy of touching someone's heart--that a workman is worthy of her hire. So I've been running around putting everything together so that I'll do well in business and not leave my customers diesappointed in any way. My aim is to bring honor to my girls and comfort to a mother's heart--whether it's with a birthstone bracelet for her living children/grandchildren. Or for a loss mom enduring the sufferings of pregnancy & infant loss awareness. I've got some beautiful creative ideas for using pink & blue Swarovski cyrstals, cultured pearls and sterling spacers. I'll add sterling awareness ribbon charms to the lovely heart clasps. I'm eager to be a special part of someone's Christmas or even for the Pregnacy And Infant Loss month of October. I'm getting ready, so now I just have to get the word out. Info is on my site and special orders are always considered. May the Lord bless my efforts and add the increase...
Treasures In HeavenTreasures In Heaven

1 Comments:

At Mon Nov 10, 06:27:00 PM, Blogger Princess Abigail said...

Hi Vickie. My name is Alison, I am Abigail's Mama. We live in France. I only just stumbled across your blog ... and I am reading with interest. And I like the idea of your jewellery - am about to go take a jolly good look!
Speak soon
Alison
The Bernard Bunch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home